- How to Order Wine at a Restaurant
- Wine Folly Book Trailer (Official)
- Wine Folly Magnum Edition - Preview with Madeline Puckette
- Wine Folly: Sweetness in Wine (Ep. 5)
- Let's Talk Wine w/ @WineFolly's Madeline Puckette!
- Wine Folly: Open, Serve, Decant, & Store Wine!
- Wine Folly: What is Wine? (Ep. 1)
- Wine Folly: How To Taste Wine (Ep. 3)
- How To Taste Wine
- Pairing Wine with Spicy Food (Bad Idea?)
‘The best introductory book on wine to come along in years’ (The Washington Post) from the creators of the award-winning winefolly.com
Red or white? Cabernet or merlot? Light or bold? What to pair with food? Drinking great wine isn’t hard, but finding great wine does require a deeper understanding of the fundamentals.
Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine will help you make sense of it all in a unique infographic wine book. Designed by the creators of WineFolly.com, which has won Wine Blogger of the Year from the International Wine & Spirits Competition, this book combines sleek, modern information design with data visualization and gives readers pragmatic answers to all their wine questions, including:
• Detailed taste profiles of popular and under-the-radar wines.
• A guide to pairing food and wine.
• A wine-region section with detailed maps.
• Practical tips and tricks for serving wine.
• Methods for tasting wine and identifying flavors.
Packed with information and encouragement, Wine Folly: The Essential Guide to Wine will empower your decision-making with practical knowledge and give you confidence at the table.